Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Walking With Dinosaurs

Image from www.la.com

If you like dinosaurs and want to experience something that seems to take you into the Jurassic Park movie when it comes to life size, moving dinosaurs, look into buying tickets to Walking With Dinosaurs at the Staples Center September 25-28, 2008. Tickets range from $26.00 to $89.00 depending on day, time and seat section. I can't tell you about the show or whether or not it will be worth the price of the ticket but I'll be going. I think that if nothing else, it will be worth it to see these life size dinosaurs walking around and moving.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish I could fly back there in time and see what it was like It must have been a vast and different world.

2sweetnsaxy said...

That would be something but I'd only want to do it if guaranteed I could get back in one piece.
:-)