Saturday, November 22, 2008

Auto Show - Los Angeles Convention Center


I can't think of the last time I've been to the Convention Center. My mouth dropped open when I drove by yesterday. They've really expanded and that place is HUGE! In fact, that entire center is going through major changes. It is now right next to the Staples Center, the Nokia Theatre and... well, I have to go back one day just to see all that's going on in that one area.



I went to the Auto Show that is being held there. It started yesterday and will be there through November 30, 2008. The L.A. Convention center is home to many large events and functions such as auto shows, career fairs, home expos, etc. It would be a good idea to check their schedule regularly just to see what's coming up in the future. You never know what you might stumble upon.

I took so many pictures I put some of them in a video for you to view. If you'd like to visit the auto show make sure you wear comfortable walking shoes. I was there three hours and that was without stopping to partake in some of the wonderful food I saw and smelled. Make a day of it. Adults - $10, children under 12 - free. Parking in the convention center lot $12.00 but you may find cheaper parking in the lots around the area.

No comments: